At GSM we have just announced a major expansion of our business with Steris Healthcare. GSM is now an authorised Distributor and service agent in Ireland for a range of capital and consumable products across Surgery and CSSD. This compliments or existing business leadership in the Endoscopy Decontamination with Cantel (now part of the Steris Group).
As a result, we have an immediate need for a role within our business, SERVICE LEAD.
This is a critical role for GSM and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer/Lead to come in and shape our growth by building a department and expanding a team that will exceed our customer’s expectations.
GSM want an ‘owner’ for service across our business. Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Create an end to end ‘system’ that links to our manufacturing partners and ensures customer response time is met and payments completed to GSM.
- Needs to be ‘hands on’ with current servicing, and manage and lead our contractors and new hires as the business builds. Build expertise and capacity within GSM as the business need arises – add new service engineers, systems, and supports.
- Map out future service business opportunities – Proactively go out into the market and create and execute a business plan to grow our service footprint across our capital fleet.
Service is a critical component of sales for capital equipment, in fact, we are selling service and equipment ‘uptime’ to our customers and you will be comfortable articulating this to our customers.
Work beside the GSM Sales team to develop sales propositions to customers for new business via Tenders or individual proposals to hospitals. Be an asset to the Sales process – customers seeking trusted support, bring credibility and assurance to our customers.
- An experienced medical engineer with the ambition to develop and lead a dept./team,
- Ideally – with hospital experience, maybe currently leading a team/dept. or shows clear character & skills towards that goal.
- Highly professional engineer, ideally with a ‘sales’ ability to present our technical competence to the customer.
- High Energy with ideas – needs to be coming with ambition to grow and develop our business.
What’s on offer?
Highly competitive compensation package to include strong Salary & performance related commissions/bonus, Lunch allowance, Private health insurance, Insurance for Death in Service and Company Pension scheme.
Tools required to execute your role including; Laptop, Phone, Company Credit card, Safe and comfortable Company vehicle Landrover Discovery (Commercial model BIK efficient), and the required investment in technical training & tools.
Team Lead position with Autonomy to go build a dept./team.
Good Culture – we hire professionals to do a professional job, you will work with autonomy with appropriate supports.
We know not everyone has all these characteristics and experiences….. So, if this sounds like a role that you would LOVE to do, then please make contact and tell us why you are suited to the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0874111124 to discuss in confidence.
Be a key part of our success!